Comprehensive website, API and DDoS protection service
24x7 managed service to protect websites, webshops and APIs from DDoS attacks and data theft by hackers.
With an AI-based web application firewall and all datacenters located only in the European Union, Grey Wizard is the ideal European choice for website security.
Comprehensive DDoS protection
Web Application Firewall stops hackers
24x7 monitored security service
Ready in 5 minutes
The Grey Wizard Story
Grey Wizard started as a machine-learning and artificial intelligence based web security solution for a global advertising company. Thousands of automated bots, fake accounts and malicious hackers threatened the whole business model of the website, copying it's content and exploiting the ads.
A simple CAPTCHA is not the right answer and certainly not flexible enough. Grey Wizard uses machine learning to model the behavior of both good and malicious users, understanding the minor differences between a behavioral fingerprint of a human and a robot.
With this intelligent web application firewall (WAF), the development team added a network of content distribution servers (CDN), caching, load-balancing and SSL-offload technologies with pipes wide enough to handle large DDoS attacks, and the Grey Wizard service was born.
Using European datacenters, Grey Wizard provides a complete, affordable, 24x7 monitored website protection with average support response time as low as just 6 minutes. This provides the peace of mind that all business owners need without any investment in hardware, extra bandwidth or additional security solutions.
DDoS attacks per year
largest DDoS attack
How Grey Wizard protects and accelerates a website?
1. Volumetric DDoS protectionFirst Grey Wizard will stop every network traffic, including all volumetric attacks that do not conform to normal web traffic.
2. SSL offloading and optimizationAs practically all websites use SSL encryption, Grey Wizard will build the secure connection with the browser and offload this work from the internal servers.
3. Protection against known threatsGrey Wizard applies a vast set of rules to block exploits and virtually patch known vulnerabilities in your website.
4. AI analyzes visitor behaviorGrey Wizard's artificial intelligence uses machine learning to tell the difference between "good and bad" website visitors.
5. Protection against bots and application-level DDoSBased on the mathematical models, Grey Wizard's AI can stop unwanted bots, while also mitigating application-level DDoS attacks
6. Deploy active countermeasuresGrey Wizard automatically deploys authentication and visitor verification methods (like CAPTCHA) when a website is under attack.
7. Fast and optimized content deliveryStatic, cached content like large scripts, optimized images and large files are cached by Grey Wizard and delivered to the visitor over HTTP/2 without contacting the internal webservers.
8. Load-balancing between the protected internal serversDynamic and new content is requested from the fastest available protected back-end server.
Grey Wizard vs. on-premise solutions
DDoS protection depends on your bandwidth
On-premise boxes won't handle peak traffic either
Cloud WAF with AI gets smarter every day
Cloud has 24x7 support and no maintenance
Get protected now!
Contact Yellow Cube to find the closest Grey Wizard partner.